A Christian fellowship devoted to the ministry of prayer and spiritual renewal.
Prayer Fellowship is a non-denominational group of Christians who come together in homes and other locations to pray, as well as to worship and draw closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. As a veteran pastor of successful churches for many years, Dale Robbins founded this ministry with a vision to help encourage unity and a passion for prayer between bible-believing Christians. Our purpose is not to replicate or compete with the good ministries or programs of our local churches, but to compliment their efforts for God's kingdom by providing additional opportunities for prayer and spiritual growth.
We generally meet in small home groups on various days and times throughout the week, and believe strongly in the Lord's promise to hear and answer prayer (Matthew 18:19-20). When we gather, we always pray for each other's needs, for the lost to be saved, for neighbors, friends, family, spiritual leaders... as well as for our nation, state and our community.
We are especially deeply concerned about the eroding spiritual condition of our society, and believe it's urgent for God's people everywhere to humble themselves and seek His help and restoration for our troubled nation. The bible says, "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14).
We also believe that personal evangelism is vital and important for every follower of Christ, and we help encourage and prepare our participants to reach their family, friends and co-workers with the Gospel. We often coordinate teams to conduct ministry to our community, and also occasionally host larger community gatherings for prayer or Gospel outreaches.
Since we're a self-supported Christian ministry, we welcome contributions, and encourage giving as a Biblical method to fund the work of the Gospel. Our parent organization, Victorious Christian Ministries, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all contributions are fully tax deductible.
To participate or for more information, please follow us on FaceBook, or send an email to Dale Robbins at email@example.com.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- We believe in the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the believer to live a Godly life, gives power for Christian service, and provides spiritual giftings to the body of Christ for ministry and encouragement. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9; Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 12.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe in the power of prayer, in that God will hear and answer the prayers of His people, in accordance to His will and promises as declared in His Word. Matthew 7:7, Matthew 18:19, Mark 11:24, John 13:13-14, James 4:2, James 5:16, Hebrews 4:16.